Tuesday 30 May 2017

West Leigh Park - Havant and Waterlooville

Havant & Waterlooville - West Leigh Park
Last match I went to see:
Unfortunately I have yet to visit Havant & Waterlooville's West Leigh Park for a game, but I did manage to have a quick visit to the ground before heading off to Portsmouth back in December just before Christmas in 2015. I was looking to visit Portsmouth's ground for quite a while as really that was the only Southern ground to tick off. I was having a look to see what was on the trainline from Redhill as it was cheaper going that way and noticed a station called Havant, and I immediately thought of, of course Havant & Waterlooville. So I searched up to see how far it was from the station and a fairly easy walk, around a 15 minute walk I'd say. So thought I'd make a day of it as Gillingham weren't playing that day anyway due to the 2nd round of the FA Cup. So I thought I'd take a few pics whilst I was there. Sadly I wasn't able to get in the ground due to it all being locked up, plus funnily enough Havant were away at Dartford that day as well. Anyway here are my pics I took below.




Havant & Waterlooville's remarkable FA Cup journey which saw them get drawn away at Liverpool.


No comments:

Post a Comment