Tuesday 30 May 2017

Highfield Road - Coventry City

Coventry City - Highfield Road













MY VISIT:

Sadly I never visited Highfield Road for a game, although I would have liked to have gone. I know a few Gills fans that I have spoken to that went to Highfield Road said it was a nice ground to visit, but sadly I never went. The only time I did visit Highfield Road now, was back in February 2017 before heading off to Coventry City's current ground, The Ricoh Arena for Coventry away with Gillingham. I booked my train tickets ages ago, a tenner from London return, I thought was an absolute bargain and only an hour's journey so couldn't turn it down. I arrived into Coventry just after 11 and made my way to Highfield Road which was around a half an hour walk which wasn't too bad. All the pictures apart from the end pictures at the bottom are mine, the rest I've just found on the internet.


































FEBRUARY 2017 HIGHFIELD ROAD PICS;


















No comments:

Post a Comment