Sunday 28 May 2017

Griffin Park - Brentford

Brentford - Griffin Park














Brentford Football Club
Griffin Park
Braemar Road
Brentford
London
TW8 0NT













MY VISITS:

VISIT 1: Brentford 1-1 Gillingham 28/3/09
VISIT 2: Brentford 4-0 Gillingham 6/2/10
VISIT 3: Brentford 2-1 Gillingham 24/1/14






My visits to Griffin Park, I have been 3 times now with Gillingham. My first visit was in the 2008-09 season when we drew 1-1 with Simeon Jackson scoring our penalty, second visit was when we got beaten 4-0, mind you we didn't win a single away game that year and in the 2013/14 season where we just narrowly lost by 2-1. Griffin Park as a ground is one of my favourite away days, what I like with Griffin Park is the away stand has 2 choices of either terracing or seating, the seating bit just upstairs and terracing just below. Also if you decide to travel to Griffin Park by train, you've got a choice of 4 pubs to go to as there is a pub on each corner of the ground. Also, there is a pub called The Griffin, now that pub is where they filmed Green Street in, never knew that until I found out last time I visited Griffin Park! Nearest train stations to Griffin Park are Brentford (about 5-10 mins) and South Ealing (about 20 mins)















No comments:

Post a Comment