Tuesday 30 May 2017

Coach and Horses Ground - Sheffield FC

Sheffield FC - Coach & Horses Ground












Sheffield Football Club
Sheffield Road
Dronfield
Derbyshire
S18 2GD







MY VISIT, JANUARY 2016;

I have yet to visit Sheffield FC for a game, although I did take a quick visit to the ground before heading off to Bramall Lane for Sheffield United away with Gillingham. I booked train tickets months in advance and decided to visit Sheffield FC as of course I've ticked off both Sheffield grounds in the Football League with Wednesday and United, so I wanted to go and have a look round the 3rd Sheffield club, and also The World's Oldest Club, Sheffield FC. So, before heading off to Bramall Lane, I arrived into Dronfield railway station around 11.10am and took a quick walk to the ground as I wanted to get the next train back into Sheffield which left shortly after 12. After getting to the ground around 11.30am, I met up with a chap called Bill who was working at the ground at the time and after emailing Sheffield's Chairman, he knew who I was and let me in the ground to take some pics which I was pleased with. A really nice guy as well. So, after taking some pics, he took a picture of me to post up on the official Twitter page of Sheffield FC which I thought was nice, and I enjoyed my quick visit. After getting home around 9pm after being at Sheffield United, I found out that Sheffield FC won on the day against Lincoln United who they were facing at home a little while later at home 3-2 which was good. Anyway, here are some pics inside the ground below.




























No comments:

Post a Comment